8.28.2012

the yellow rice peace : o

All apologize for the newest post, Im busy where my another friends came to my house, she is my best friend for 9 years and its fine for greet with her beloved too. I have planing for someway with her ..and its funny thought! The picture its a traditional food from my country, its for observe birthday or something fun like that ( maybe sunatan ceremony you can search in google what Im talked about  because my brain much tired so I will talk with the jokes ; )and---> its already midnight in here xp.That's a yellow rice, me and my mom was together cook and the colour was get in turmeric but becareful where's you cook with coconut, the nails their can be yellow nature but was fine look. The yellow rice usually shaped into a cone with the combination there is a peace with fried chicken, scramble egg, finger fried tempe, fried noodle, cucumber, and basil. This is indonesian recipe for cooking the nice rice... Lets try! : )

Ingredients:

 

  • 1 cup rice
  • 2 cups water
  • ½ cup coconut milk
  • 2 inches piece fresh lemongrass
  • 2 bay leaves
  • 1 teaspoon turmeric
  • ½ teaspoon salt



Directions:

  • Smash the lemongrass with the edge of knife to release aroma

  • Mix all of the ingredients together in a sauce pan

  • Set on stove until it begins to boil

  • Turn heat to low. Cover and cook until rice is done and the water is absorbed

  • Removed bay leaves and lemon grass before serving

  • Served with fried chicken, scramble egg, finger fried tempe, fried noodle, cucumber, and basil.

  •  

     

     

     

     

     


 

No comments:

Post a Comment