11.16.2012

what do you think about this woman?? this is my sister doris and she's speak about human right in taiwan , a lot people assumed taiwan its above chinese and their are a same but taiwan confront independent from. The band was tell us about history with their music, traditional harmony combine hanger on. Actually im not much like the band but adoredoriiss : ) By the way,now im fallen with thrash metal because the melodic was managed( something good in my ears)and the drums its make me DAA..DAA...(???) my close friend said if I heard a metal song everyday(with various genre in metal) my brain would be damaged and I said to him my brain already damage past the time . Actually my music its depend my heart situation!

She is the good bas player!and the sexiest woman in metal ( nomination included ) and remember she is my sister!! ;p

and this is the person --> my old friend who's said If Im heard the metal everyday.....................







 

No comments:

Post a Comment